I am thankful for or that
- People gaining their freedom through non-violent protest all over the world.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Money to buy a salad & sardines for lunch from Publix.
- A beautiful, warm, sunny day.
- The 12 O’Clock High group.
- LEB making sure the kids had food for dinner.
- LEB taking the boys to MJB’s basketball awards program.
- A parking space close to work.
I acknowledge myself for
- Doing laundry.
- Making coffee.
- Eating in a paleo fashion most of the day.
- Doing a little walking.
- Working tickets.
- Persistently working at solving the server bulldog’s patch problems.
- Listening and really seeking experience, strength and hope during the 12 O’Clock High group meeting.
- Drinking lots of water.
- Going to sleep early.
- Scanning medical receipts!