I am thankful for or that
- A beautiful, sunny, 70°F day.
- Money to buy lunch for myself and a friend at Trio.
- Money to pay a neighbor Girl Scout for cookies.
- The Worm Catcher’s Group.
- Gas to drive to work.
- Finding my Motorola Droid.
- The ability to walk.
I acknowledge myself for
- Getting to the Worm Catcher’s Group meeting on time.
- Volunteering to run the Worm Catcher’s Group meeting on Thursday.
- Eating a big, chicken salad for lunch.
- Picking up LEB from work.
- Stopping at Play It Again Sports to look at some equipment.
- Scanning some medical receipts.
- Helping GAB’s friend K to load music on her LG Android powered phone.
- Making coffee.
- Taking a shower.
- Keeping this journal.