I am thankful for or that
- Snow on Christmas day.
- Money to by Christmas presents.
- Phones to call relatives.
- Being in touch with so many friends on Facebook.
- The kids having fun with their gifts.
- LEB wrapping so many gifts.
- A warm home and a great dinner.
- The kids bringing us coffee, cinnamon rolls and croissants in bed.
- The gifts I was given.
- GAB getting home safely from work.
I acknowledge myself for
- Helping cook dinner.
- Doing laundry.
- Helping MJB build his Lego Jedi star fighter.
- Playing DJ Hero with the kids.
- Eating fruit for lunch.
- Taking out the trash.
- Doing a swish-n-swipe of the master bath.
- Calling Mom.
- Calling Aunt Pam.
- Showering and getting dressed.