I am thankful for or that
- I woke up this morning.
- My three children are alive and well today.
- My wife.
- Our house.
- Our vehicles.
- Clean, hot water for showers.
- Being able to chat with my mom via IM.
- All the people who have expressed care and concern and prayed for our family in our time of grief.
- Good memories of my little sister, EJ 19800719 – 20100913, may she RIP.
- The ability to feel emotions good and bad.
I acknowledge myself for
- Getting enough sleep last night and this morning.
- Making the bed.
- Going to work.
- Voluntarily taking care of tasks associated w/ the dns/email/webhosting migration problems.
- Checking in on my siblings.
- Picking up the phone to call an old friend, AP.
- Reaching out for help.
- Taking my Rxs.
- Walking the long way around from my car to the office.
- Picking up my gratitude journal practice again.