I am thankful for or that
- Being able to attend a free 1st Aid, CPR & AED class at work.
- LEB cooking dinner.
- Mr. JD giving GAB a ride to youth group.
- The Pelham Road Baptist Church CDC summer program for the boys.
- Leftovers for lunch.
- Our working laundry washing & drying machines.
- My job.
- Air conditioning.
- The peace and solitude to be found at mid day in Springwood Cemetary.
- Cereal for breakfast.
I acknowledge myself for
- Eating breakfast.
- Taking my lunch to work.
- Folding clothes.
- Eating dinner w/ the family.
- Reading 10+ pages of a personal development book, How to Sell Network Marketing Without Fear, Anxiety or Losing Your Friends!
- Listening to 30+ minutes of personal development material from http://www.nexera.com.
- Going to sleep early.
- Having a discussion on a difficult topic w/ LEB & GAB that resulted in reduction of privileges for GAB.
- Calling Port City Java to see if LEB left her sweater there.
- Keeping this journal.