I am thankful for or that
- Being able to swim.
- The neighborhood pool.
- A chance to take a nap.
- Getting home from Charlotte, NC safely.
- GAB being willing to help with the fundraiser car wash for her band.
- LEB, CIB and MJB helping with the church house refurb project.
- High speed internet, cell phones, instant messenger, email, VNC, VPN, & remote desktop, all of which let me work remotely.
- A hot, sunny day.
- Sun screen.
- Clean, hot water for showers.
I acknowledge myself for
- Recognizing I needed a nap and taking one.
- Answering pages in a timely fashion.
- Going swimming with the family.
- Eating dinner with the family.
- Having open and honest if painful discussions with LEB.
- Reading 10+ pages of a personal development book, Mindset.
- Listening to 30+ minutes of personal development material from http://www.nexera.com.
- Hanging up the towels after we went swimming.
- Being willing to turn off the TV so LEB could sleep peacefully.
- Going back to Port City Java in CLT and asking for my breakfast receipt before leaving town.