I am thankful for or that
- A rainy day.
- Breakfast for dinner.
- The kids doing kitchen patrol after dinner.
- A warm, dry home.
- Gas to drive and pick LEB up from work.
- Being able to leave work and pick up the boys from school since the school won’t let them walk home in the rain.
- High speed internet service at home.
- My cell phone.
- Our working washer and dryer.
I acknowledge myself for
- Cooking dinner.
- Washing dishes.
- Doing laundry.
- Picking up the boys from school.
- Working from home though I desperately wanted to take a nap on a rainy afternoon.
- Picking up LEB after her late night work.
- Being open to learning.
- Listening to 30+ minutes of personal development material.
- Keeping this journal.
- Going to bed at a decent hour.