I am thankful for or that
- LEB cooking pancakes and bacon for breakfast.
- LEB cooking corned beef and cabbage for dinner.
- Turbulence Training.
- A rainy day.
- The combination of cell phones, high speed internet, and Virtual Private Networking (VPN) that allows me to work from virtually anywhere.
- LEB taking the kids to run errands.
- An incredible lightness of being that comes from getting more and more in shape.
- Hot water for showers.
- A warm, dry house on a cold rainy day and night.
I acknowledge myself for
- Changing the sheets on the master bedroom’s bed.
- Washing a load of clothes.
- Folding two loads of clothes.
- Keeping this journal.
- Reading 10+ pages of personal development material daily.
- Listening to 30+ minutes of personal development material daily.
- Answering pages and calls from work in a timely fashion.
- Helping LEB gather tax materials.
- Taking care of Shadow, our dog.
- Taking a shower after working out.