I am thankful for or that
- Money to treat LEB to breakfast at Gran Combo Cafe.
- LEB drove me to work.
- Money to fill up the van with gas.
- All the kids got home from school safely.
- CIB’s basketball coach.
- TXT messaging.
- My job.
- LEB’s job.
- A warm, sunny day.
- LEB cooking shrimp creole for dinner.
I acknowledge myself for
- Keeping this journal.
- Reading 10+ pages of personal development material.
- Listening to 30+ minutes of personal development material.
- Taking a shower before bed.
- Doing a couple of loads of laundry.
- Staying awake to pick up LEB from work.
- Taking CIB to basketball practice.
- Eating a healthy lunch and dinner.
- Working diligently on tasks at work.
- Taking several short walks throughout the day.