I am thankful for or that
- AL’s help running fiber in preparation for moving an old HP XP512 Disk Array that had not been shutdown in 8 years.
- JA’s help in getting the shutdown procedures for the disk array.
- BD got some movers to help move the 2004 pound array.
- BD’s excellent planning skills.
- A warm house on a frigid night.
- Money to buy some dinner.
- Money to put gas in the van.
- That CIB made it to his vacation destination in the mountains near Boone, NC safely.
- The blog of my new friend run4change.
- A late night showing of Battlestar Galactica.
I acknowlegde myself for
- Being prepared for the move of the disk array.
- Volunteering to help with the move.
- Making healthy food choices most of the day.
- Helping to shuffle around heavy raised floor tiles during the move.
- Keeping this journal.
- Staying in contact with my sisters.
- Helping create CIB’s packing checklist.
- Going to the Time Management presentation given at the Upstate SC ISSA Chapter.
- Getting money for GAB’s trip on 20090117.
- Answering comments on my various blogs.