I am thankful for or that
- LEB doing some grocery shopping.
- LEB cooking the entree for dinner in the crockpot.
- The kids all got home safely from school.
- A warm house on a very cold night.
- Turbulence Training.
- Our stationary bike.
- GAB cooking a vegetable to go with dinner.
- Gas to drive to Furman and pick up LEB after her night of work at the library.
- Shadow came in from the yard with little coaxing.
- The lessons of The Slight Edge.
I acknowledge myself for
- Working out when I really did not want too.
- Prepping for a major system move at work.
- Keeping this journal.
- Having a good father/daughter talk with GAB about her participation on the lacrosse team.
- Washing and drying two loads of laundry.
- Encouraging CIB to get ready for his trip.
- Feeding our dog, Shadow.
- Making healthy food choices.
- Staying awake while driving to and from Furman to pick up LEB.
- Going to sleep at a reasonable hour.