I am thankful for or that
- jcshakespeare’s idea for a traffic generating post, Gratitude Journal Is Changing My Life.
- Craing Ballantyne’s exercise system Turbulence Training.
- Our stationary bike.
- Tools to reattach the pedal to our stationary bike.
- The Greenville Transit Authority.
- My wife,LEB, my daughter,GAB, my sons, CIB and MJB.
- Talking to both of my sisters via Twitter.
- The Mast General Store.
I acknowledge myself for
- Taking the bus when I can.
- Doing my Turbulence Training workout.
- Beginning another 24 hour fast.
- Encouraging one of my sisters towards her fitness and weight loss goals.
- Being open to the advice on food and shopping from my health professional sister.
- Staying up until my daughter, GAB, got home from a church function with one of her friends.
- Listening to my Holosync CD for a 2nd day in a row.
- Eating good food before my fast.
- Brushing my teeth before bed.
- Listening to and reading personal development material.