I am thankful for
- A bright, sunny and chilly day.
- Time alone.
- That LEB and the kids made it to Charlotte and then home safely.
- That GAB is progressing in her driving skills.
- The opportunity to watch the Ironman World Championships while working out.
- That I am able to workout.
- A much clean, fresh water to drink as I want.
- Plenty of food to eat.
- A warm house.
- The party celebrating one of LEB’s friends getting her Ph.D.
I acknowledge myself for
- Listening to 30+ minutes of personal development material.
- Washing, drying and folding several loads of laundry.
- Writing on my blogs.
- Working out.
- Changing the linens on our bed.
- Being ready and willing to go to the party with LEB.
- Feeding and watering the dog.
- Driving safely to and from the party.
- Helping MJB and CIB with cleaning their rooms.
- Encouraging GAB to clean her room.