I am thanful for
- My aunt, PAH, indirectly lighting a fire under my butt to get the swelling in my legs checked by a doctor.
- Being able to schedule a doctor’s appointment on the same day I called.
- Health insurance via LEB’s job.
- Having $20 for my copay.
- The Greenville Transit Authority.
- The Walgreens drugstore around the corner from our house.
- Money to order pizza.
- Sunshine breaking through the clouds late in the day.
- LEB running errands for me.
I acknowledge myself for
- Reading 10+ pages of personal development material.
- Listening to 30+ minutes of personal development material.
- Bringing my lunch to work.
- Eating Wheat Chex and soymilk for breakfast.
- Signing up on FitDay.
- Taking 10 minute walk breaks during the day.
- Making sure the family had dinner.
- Washing and drying a load of clothes.
- Folding a load of clothes.
- Making a appointment to see the doctor.