I am thankful for
- The rain.
- Being able to walk in the parking garage at work.
- The Greenville Transit Authority.
- Eat Stop Eat
- Turbulence Training
- LEB picking my up from the bus stop.
- LEB cooking dinner.
- GAB cleaning up the kitchen.
- Our working laundry washer and dryer.
- That LEB and I both have jobs.
I acknowledge myself for
- Reading 10+ pages of personal development material.
- Reading 10+ pages of professional development material.
- Listening to 30+ minutes of personal development material.
- Getting in about 30 minutes of walking.
- Washing dishes.
- Completing my 1st 24 hour fast as per Eat Stop Eat.
- Washing a load of laundry.
- Going to bed at a decent hour.
- Working on high priority projects at work rather than trivial stuff.
- Starting a new blog, Lose That Sixth Grader!