I am thankful for or that
- CIB found his key where I put it for him and thus the boys were able to get into the house after school.
- That LEB got a ride downtown to my office from Furman.
- Leftovers for dinner.
- High speed internet.
- My cell phone.
- GAB getting a ride to and from youth group.
- Our heating system on a cold night.
- Electricity and gas to make the heating system work.
- Money for lunch.
I acknowledge myself for
- Keeping this journal.
- Working diligently at my job.
- Loading and running the dishwasher.
- Folding a couple loads of clothes.
- Seeing that the boys straightened up their rooms.
- Getting GAB to wash dishes.
- Working hard during my physical therapy.
- Going to bed at a decent hour.
- Making a little more progress on reigniting my business.
- Encouraging the boys to pick up in the den before going to bed.