I am thankful for or that
- The Furman Sports Medicine Center.
- A flexible work schedule.
- LEB taking the boys and me out for pizza.
- Money to buy gas and fill up the van.
- GAB, CIB and MJB working hard to clean the house and keep it clean on their day off from school.
- MJB’s teacher EG.
- Rain, however sparse.
- Twitter which keeps me in contact with my sisters, EJ and CB.
- A cool evening.
I acknowledge myself for or that
- Consistently reading 10+ pages of a good non-fiction book per day.
- Consistently listening to 30+ minutes of personal development material per day.
- Focusing on family by going out to dinner w/ LEB, CIB and MJB though I really just wanted to go to sleep.
- Focusing on health by working hard during my physical therapy session.
- Focusing on health by going to bed early.
- Focusing on family by acknowledging and praising the kids for their hard work.
- Being responsible and getting all my junk out of the van.
- Consistently keeping my work and gmail inboxes at zero!
- Consistently tracking my time at work w/ PTM.
- Focusing on family by making sure that CIB and MJB got showered b4 bed.