I am thankful for or that
- LEB giving me rides to and from work and physical therapy.
- My job.
- LEB for cooking dinner the day before.
- The ice machine at work.
- The Furman Sports Medicine Center.
- Dad generously sending me, w/o me asking, some money to offset some of the medical bills piling up as a result of my knee surgery.
- High speed internet.
- The kids all got home from school safely.
- LEB ironing my clothes for me.
- Clean water.
I acknowledge myself for
- Working hard during my physical therapy session.
- Answering pages in a timely fashion.
- Eating one serving of food for dinner.
- Eating Wheat Chex cereal instead of ice cream after handling all the pages in the wee hours of the morning.
- Being considerate and staying in the living room in case the pager continued to go off so as not to disturb LEB’s sleep.
- Making sure MJB got showered early.
- Reading 10+ pages of a good non-fiction book.
- Eating cashews as a healthy snack.
- Walking w/ only one crutch as much as possible.
- Working diligently on some “new” servers at work to ready them for production.