I am thankful for or that
- LEB fixed the mailbox.
- LEB and GAB helping me to move office stuff from the 4th bedroom to our unused dining room which is now the office.
- GAB crawling around under and behind the desk to hook up computer and other cables.
- LEB cooking a wonderful dinner of salmon w/ pineapple salsa, rice, asparagus and cuban bread.
- Mr. JD for giving GAB a ride to and from a church event.
- LEB for taking CIB and MJB to a toy store to get a new PS2 game.
- James Lee Burke for writing so beautifully even about disturbing things.
- A beautiful day.
- Clean water for showers, drinking, cooking, washing and ice.
- Ice whenever I want it!
I acknowledge myself for
- Helping as much as I could moving stuff to the new office room.
- Changing the sheets in the master bedroom.
- Washing a load of clothes.
- Going to sleep at a decent hour.
- Encouraging the kids to do some chores.
- Taking a shower.
- Feeling sad, but doing stuff anyway.
- Recommending James Lee Burke books to Dad.
- Being in sympathy w/ LEB over Mr. PF’s death.