“Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.” — Samuel Ullman 1840-1924, Educator, Writer and Poet
It is so very easy to let circumstances dampen your spirit. We must protect our attitudes and enthusiasm. It is crucial to not only success but survival. Here a few simple things you can do whenever you feel your enthusiasm waning:
- Think about all the good things you have in your life.
- Pause and think about 1 simple thing you want to accomplish and focus on that.
- Take a deep breath and smile.
- Get up stretch and walk around for a few minutes.
- Close your eyes and imagine you are in your favorite vacation spot. Then open your eyes and work on the task at hand as if it is crucial to your getting to that vacation spot.