I am thankful for
- For the book Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert.
- For the loan of a trailer from my neighbor, CH.
- That I could use the trailer to haul yard trash to the dump.
- That the boys got to play at a friend’s house for several hours.
- For a working washer and dryer.
- That GAB grilled some burgers and hot dogs.
- That LEB filled the van with gas.
- For a wonderful autumn-like day.
- Open windows and ceiling fans.
- Clean water for showers.
I acknowledge myself for
- Being helpful by doing several loads of laundry.
- Being helpful by taking yard trash to the dump.
- Exercising the discipline of taking a shower.
- Exercising the discipline of brushing my teeth before bed.
- Eating blue berries for breakfast.
- Remembering to eat lunch.
- Reading ten plus pages of a good book.
- Listening to thirty plus minutes of personal development audio.
- Being honest and admitting to LEB that I scratched the van with the trailer.
- Being helpful by changing the sheets on the bed LEB and I share.