I am thankful for or that
- I had the opportunity to work from home for 6+ months.
- I learned more about WebSphere over the last 6 months.
- I’m free to explore new career directions.
- My friends SH and SH!
- Having drinks at the Blue Martini w/ LEB, SH, and SH.
- A pleasant walk through downtown w/ LEB, SH and SH.
- Having the money for drinks at Blue Martini.
- Getting ice cream w/ LEB at the Marble Slab.
- Having money to buy ice cream.
- A warm, pleasant Spring evening.
I acknowledge myself for
- Being health focused and taking a walk.
- Remaining generally positive in the face being a victim of a “cost cutting exercise.”
- Helpfully providing info on my open tasks to my former teammates.
- Being helpful by cooking dinner.
- Being helpful by washing and drying several loads of laundry.
- Being helpful by folding several loads of laundry.
- Being helpful by washing dishes.
- Being a fun loving guy.
- Being family oriented by telling LEB and GAB about the work situation and not trying to hide anything.
- Being in the moment and just enjoying walking hand in hand with LEB.