I am thankful for or that
- High speed internet.
- My cell phone.
- The bluetooth ear piece for my cell phone.
- LEB’s car pool buddies.
- Having money to refill the van after our trip to Aiken.
- Being able to pick up LEB from her car pool.
- Being able to pick up MJB from his after school program.
- CIB walking home safely from school.
- LEB arranging for a roofer to give us an estimate on replacing the shingles on our roof.
- Being able to drive GAB to the youth group meeting at church.
I acknowledge myself for
- Focusing on health by taking a 40+ minute walk.
- Being consistent by reading 10+ pages of personal development material.
- Being consistent by listening to 30+ minutes of personal development material.
- Being health focused by doing Hindu push-ups, Hindu squats and back bridges.
- Being helpful by doing several loads of laundry.
- Being helpful by feeding and watering the dog.
- Being helpful by driving family members around.
- Being consistent by keeping this journal
- Being focused on abundance with this journal.
- Being focused on gratitude with this journal.