I am thankful for
- High speed internet that allows me to work from home.
- A nice, sunny day.
- A great neighborhood to walk in.
- Leftover spaghetti for dinner.
- A warm house on a cold night.
- A comfortable bed.
- Wireless networking.
- All the Tai Chi videos on YouTube!
- Hugs from CIB and MJB.
I acknowledge myself for
- Being smart with my money and putting 10% of my paycheck into savings.
- Being smart with my money and putting the money left over from my last paycheck into savings.
- Focusing on health and taking a 40+ minute walk.
- Focusing on health and doing 20+ minutes of Tai Chi.
- Being disciplined enough to work from 0900 to 2230.
- Being consistent by listening to 30+ minutes of personal development material.
- Being consistent by reading 10+ pages of personal development material.
- Being helpful by taking care of our dog.
- Being helpful by doing some laundry.
- Being disciplined by getting dressed for work even though I work at home.