I am thankful for
- KBW lighting a fire under my butt w/ regard to work.
- A working washer and dryer.
- Mrs. J.M. for giving CIB a ride home from school on a rainy day.
- My cell phone.
- Our high speed internet connection that allows me to work from home.
- GAB for cooking dinner.
- LEB for taking the dog to “puppy class.”
- Food to eat.
- Hot showers.
- Rechargeable batteries.
I acknowledge myself for
- Focusing on my health and taking a walk.
- Focusing on my health and doing some body weight calisthenics.
- Being consistent by reading 10+ pages of personal development material.
- Being consistent by listening to 30+ minutes of personal development material.
- Being helpful by washing and drying clothes.
- Being helpful by folding clothes.
- Being open to learning via constructive criticism from KBW.
- Having the fortitude and tenacity to work a problem until 2100 last.
- Being health focused by drinking green tea.
- Being disciplined enough to get dressed for work right down to lace up shoes even though I work from home.