- I am thankful that we had over an inch of rain.
- I am grateful that the sun came out in the afternoon.
- I am thankful for the large fenced back yard for our dog to play in.
- I am thankful to LEB for ironing the stars that MJB has been awarded in basketball onto his shirt.
- I am grateful for a working stove to cook dinner.
- I am grateful to LEB for taking the chopped meat out of the freezer that I used to cook dinner.
- I am thankful to GAB for making a salad to go with dinner.
- I am grateful for a working dish washer.
- I am thankful for our working clothes washer and dryer.
- I am thankful for indoor plumbing!
- Being helpful by actually having CIB’s friend stay over yesterday afternoon since his mom was out of town and his dad was working.
- Being helpful by cooking dinner.
- Being helpful by running the dish washer
- Being helpful by washing all of the towels.
- Being self-disciplined by reading 10+ pages of personal development material.
- Being self-disciplined by listening to 30+ minues of personal development material.
- Consistently logging my blood pressure.
- Being family focused by eating dinner with the family.
- Consistently blogging my gratitude journal.
- Consistently blogging a quote of the day and commentary on the quote.