- I am thankful that we had enough leftovers for everyone to have dinner without the need to cook.
- I am grateful that LEB is a part of my life.
- I am thankful that GAB is a part of my life.
- I am grateful that CIB is a part of my life.
- I am thankful that MJB is a part of my life.
- I am grateful for wordpress.com
- I am thankful for comments on this blog by mysoul.
- I am grateful for all the people who make Upwards Basketball possible for CIB and MJB.
- I am thankful for high speed internet which makes it possible for me to telecommute.
- I am grateful for my job which allows me to work from home.
- I am gratified by exercising the self discipline to walk for 40+ minutes daily.
- I am so happy that I consistently listen to 30+ minutes of personal development material daily.
- I am glad that I exercise discipline and read 10+ pages of personal development material daily.
- It feels good that I focused on my family and took CIB to basketball practice.
- If feels really good that I focused on my family and practiced dribbling and passing with MJB while CIB’s practice was going on.
- I am happy to know that I focused on health by eating oatmeal and tropical fruit trail mix for breakfast.
- It felt good to care for another living being by feeding, watering and walking our dog, Shadow.
- I am excited to know that I can consistently track my weight, exercise and blood pressure.
- I am happy that I exercised my self discipline to get dressed for work even though I work at home.
- I am happy that I was helpful by agreeing for one of CIB’s friends to come to our house after school today since his Mom is out of town and his dad will be working.